USING QUEST VR
INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Engaging students and teachers
Engage your students on campus or online using the 3DL app – A collection of 3D Models, Videos, 3D animations and much more.
With over 900 content elements, and growing, students understand more difficult topics easily. They feel more excited about learning.
Quizzes, Puzzles and classification exercises help students to practice, learn and remember.
Students and teachers can create videos using the 3DL app content. Whether it is for a teacher to deliver a compelling class online or for students to display their knowledge, 3DL app makes ti possible in an easy and simple manner.
- 3D Models – Rotate, Zoom, Move, take out specific parts and examine closer
- 3D Animations – Watch a 3D animation and interact with it to learn from a different perspective.
- Layered 3D Models – Dive deep into the Human body and understand how things are set up
- Videos – Use our “Silent videos” to create your own lessons or have students create videos and deliver as assignments.
- Rigged models – Move parts of a 3D model to understand how things behave
- Activities – Quizzes, Puzzles and classification exercises
- Modules – Interactive units that offer a great deal of interaction to understand concepts well
- Simulations – Soon we will launching interactive simulations in Chemistry and Physics
SEE OUR VIDEOS HERE
This video explains how 3D models can be used effectively in and outside the classroom.
Multi-layered 3D models can help to explain complex topics easily through better visualization.
This short video shows how a student used the 3DL app to create an environment